Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Friday, November 23, 2007

We'd like to introduce...

She's HERE!!!

Michael and Shelly Anderson are proud to present Rachel Abigail Anderson to the world! She was born at 1:11pm on November 20th 2007. Weighing in at 8 pounds 6 ounces, and a wee short at 18 1/2 inches, Rachel has wonderfully wavy dark hair and her father's blue-hazel eyes. Please give her a big round of applause and lend her a hand if she needs it (the way this world is going, she'll really need it in a few years, plus there's the parents - yeah, she'll need all the help she can get).

Here are a few photos from the experience.




I call this photo "Ol' One-Eye"




Grandma Hameier w/ Rachel
Grandpa Hameier and Mike changing Rachel for some photos






7 comments:

The Haney Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you. And glad to see you have a BIG healthy girl. What a cutie. Love the dark hair. We wish you the best! Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait to meet Rachel.

melissa said...

welcome to the blog world-- you'll have to add me and tami to your list of "friends" you do produce a cute kid if i do say so myself, since she's related to my cute kid!! lol

Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How'd everything go? Did you get induced or just go into labor? Rachel sure is cute! CHeck out our blog too. www.paigesinclair.blogspot.com

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

What a cutie! I love the pre-delivery Uno game. I went into labor at 1:30am, so as soon as I got my epidural, all I felt like doing was sleeping. Before I got it, all I felt like doing was screaming. :)

The Fife's said...

What a cutie!!! Congratulations, we are very excited for you.

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Love the pictures-she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Phillip said...

Don't stop taking pictures! In a year, it'll be fun to look back at how quickly Rachel has grown (it'll surprise you).

She's so cute; congratulations!