How do you burn keys? Just ask Rachel.
Saturday afternoon we took a walk and when we got back we checked the mail. Rachel had our mail keys when she came back in the house. We were in the kitchen and she was in the living room. I heard a loud pop and thought what did she break? Then she screamed! So I went running thinking she pulled something over on top of her. Nope what I saw was a key sticking out of an outlet! Lucky for her she wasn't hurt. She had lots of black sot on her hand and two tiny little red marks on her hands but they didn't hurt when you touched them. She said it was very scary and that she'll never do that again.
My theory on why today she decided to put it in the outlet: I've been letting her unlock our mailbox and an outlet looks like a keyhole.
My theory on why today she decided to put it in the outlet: I've been letting her unlock our mailbox and an outlet looks like a keyhole.
3 comments:
believe it or not, I did that when I was her age. My parents said I learned my lesson. :) I won't tell you what I did next though ;)
...just don't leave your grocery bags on top of the stove ;)
I wouldn't have thought of that. My dad use to hide cans of peas in the broiler. Gave his mom a few heart attacks when they exploded while cooking in the oven.
Post a Comment