This post is more because I want to remember the new phrases that Rachel has picked up.
She likes to say, "Ah man!" and "That so cool"
She did something else that was weird that at the end explained a lot of other odd behavior. Ashley likes to take all the dvds off the shelf, so I had just picked them all back up when Ashley came over to see what I was doing, since I apparently undone what she did, Ashley took back off a bunch of dvds. Sarcastically I said, "Thank you, Ashley". Rachel proceeded to run over and knock down the rest of the dvds. Dumbfounded I asked her why she did that and she answered by asking me why I said thank you to ashley. Rachel thought I was pleased by what Ashley had done and wanted to make me happy too and couldn't understand why I was upset!
I need to watch the sarcasm.
No comments:
Post a Comment