Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Friday, December 21, 2007

Bathroom Pyrotechnics

Well, we've had our first true potty pyrotechnics of Rachel's brief life! Will (Shelly's brother) and I (Mike) were at the mall doing Christmas shopping when the time came to change Rachel's diaper. Everything went perfectly according to plan, and as usual until out of nowhere - no warning whatsoever - she let loose a fountain of everything that you can imagine.

So naturally, boys being boys, and phones being cameras, we took pictures. Enjoy the photo documentation of the aftermath of one of the coolest, most awesome things I have ever seen. Seriously, look at the distance that baby got. Awesome.




6 comments:

Phillip said...

That's awesome!

And it's so like Mike to put a post like this up.

Merry Christmas to all three of you!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Impressive distance, Rachel.

Mike, that's the last time I read your blog over breakfast.

Hall Family said...

You guys are hilarious!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

You guys are too funny...but yes that is some good distance! Go Baby Go!

Sarah Kay said...

Phillipi took the words out of my mouth - that's awesome. She's cute, too!

The Fife's said...

I just say good for you for taking her to the mall!