Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:
Valentine's
Our Valentine's evening is a traditional one for us. It starts out with dinner consisting of salad, Chicken a la King over puff pastries cut in heart shapes, cherry 7-up in our heart shaped cups followed by angel food cake for dessert. I was happy that Mike got out of work at a normal time so we weren't eating at 8:30pm and Rachel slept through dinner so we had a peaceful meal.The second part of our tradition is watching 50 First Dates, the first movie we saw together when we were engaged.
Rachel was a lucky girl for Valentine's, she got 2 new dresses one from each of her grandma's. She's so cute that I can't help but take pictures of her in all her dresses.
2 comments:
She is so cute! Glad that you are able to keep up your traditions even with the little one.
she's so adorable!! Go grandma's with the dresses!! Way Cute!!!(and fun traditions! Alan and I should make some!)
Post a Comment