No, I'm not about to talk about Duchess even though she gives plenty of slobbery kisses this one like all the other post is about Rachel.
I could tell she was starting to get tired, so I moved us from the living room floor to my papazan chair in her bedroom so we could cuddle before she went to sleep. Instead I became a jungle gym for her to climb all over and when she was standing on my legs making her my height she decided to discover my face. Her little fingers would touch my mouth and grab my nose and I even think I have a battle wound from her grabbing right under my eye. It's a could thing I cut her nails! I didn't mind because how else is she going to learn what a nose is. She takes after her dad though. She got a finger up my nose and then tried sticking just that one finger in my mouth. THAT I did not allow.
After discovering my face she leans in and sticks her open mouth to my cheek. She didn't suck on it, just left it there for a second and pulled back and smiled at me. I asked her if she was giving mommy kisses and she pulled me in for another one and then giggled. We proceeded to give each other kisses which she thought was great. I loved every slobbery kiss that little lady gave.
3 comments:
aaah! :)
Are you saying that she takes after her father in that he puts his finger up his nose and then your mouth?!?!
I told Mike that I had written that and he said "Thanks now everyone's going to think that I pick my nose and eat it!" Which he doesn't just so that's clear. I think it's something he would do... just because it's gross and he's a guy and I'm really not defending him well so he can defend himself later when he reads this.
Post a Comment