Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bathtub Paint


I found a recipe for bathtub paint and decided to give it a try last night. I'm happy to say that it washes off the tub quite easily and off of people just as easily.

The Recipe:
1T cornstarch
2T liquid soap
Food coloring

Where I found this at suggested putting in an ice cube tray so it'll float. My little one, even with a big container still submerged it with in the first few seconds turning her bath water pink, so I leave you with that caution.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Hall Family said...

All you cute mommies with your fun things to do!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I think my kids will get a kick out of this!! Although, maybe we'll save it for when we get back to the States.