Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Day at the Casinos

When bored do as the tourist- visit the casinos. Rachel and I headed to the Silverton Lodge and Casino to visit the free "aquarium". It was just a really big fish tank. I was disappointed but Rachel still had a good time watching the fish and had to say bye to them at every window before we could leave.

Having drove 30-40 mins to get to the Silverton I called Mike for another idea of what to do in that area and he suggested the Venetian to see the canals and gondolas. After walking through there we ended up in the Palazzo. Rachel was fascinated by the umbrellas. Next stop the Bellagio Gardens...

1 comment:

Paige said...

Another place to visit is Circus Circus. They do free trapeze and trampoline shows and stuff upstairs. Hyrum was mesmorized when we took him the first time when he was 18 months.