It's nice raising an independent little girl who can make decisions for herself. When we get up in the morning I can ask her what she wants for breakfast and believe it or not it changes on a daily basis. Well, her one request for cheese doesn't. I tell her cheese isn't for breakfast that we can have cheese with lunch. Then her answer will be either cereal, oatmeal, muffins, or waffles.
Cereal and oatmeal she likes to help poor in her bowl. Muffins she helps mix and add the liner to the pan. Waffles she puts in the toaster, that was until recently. I handed her the waffle and got out the toaster for her to put it in and she held her waffles close to her and said "no." I was perplexed because what are you going to do with waffles that aren't toasted? She began to show me that you eat them frozen! Who eats frozen waffles?! That sounds disgusting, but I figure, what the heck let her try it they are already cooked we just reheat them. and I think that morning her teeth were bothering her so it probably felt good on the gums. She actually liked it though and ate 2 frozen waffles. Now when she says she wants waffles I have to ask if she wants to toast them. Some days we do, some days we don't.
1 comment:
Frozen waffles are my favorite remedy for teething babies. I have done it with both Connor and Sissy. I am sure it felt wonderful on her gums.
Post a Comment