![]() |
June 28- New Favorite Song
You might not believe me after watching this video but Rachel loves the Popcorn Popping On the Apricot Tree song. She repeatedly ask to sing the song and pops with her fingers at the appropriate time. We have no explanation for the reaction Mike received when singing the song, but we couldn't help but laugh and repeat the experience to record it.
June 25- Perfectly Proportional
I took Rachel to her well visit check up and here are her stats:
Height 33 1/2 inches 50%
Weight 25.1 lbs 50%
Head Circ. 50%
June 17- Houston Zoo

My mom, dad and sister all cleared their schedule to have off to take Rachel to the zoo. They had a really cool tunnel that let you be part of a fish tank. Thank you Auntie Brooke for taking Rachel in. Pop pop took Rachel on the Merry-go-round for her first ride- She cried! We thought she'd like it, apparently we were mistaken. Pop pop also bought her a stuffed elephant, "Elle"- original I know, I came up with it all by myself. She loves her Elle because Pop-pop gave it to her. Sometimes she'll look at it and ask for Pop-pop. We love going to the Houston Zoo, thanks for taking time to come with us.
June 10-22
![]() |
While Mike was away for work training and scout camp, Rachel and I made our own escape to Houston. The above pictures were taken only minutes from each other in the airport. I love her range of emotions. As always Rachel flew very well. I was amazed at her ability to fall asleep while we took off, unfortunately it only lasted half an hour.





1 comment:
So it seems as though you like to go to Houston a week after or before me. One of these days we will meet up again! Especially because we are moving to San Antonio next month and once I have this baby we can drive over when you come for a visit!!
Post a Comment