Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Artful Toddler

The library by me offers a free craft time for toddlers. Rachel and I have been going every Thursday this month and will continue until mid September. Today I grabbed a few snapshots... not while working though because they were using paint! Who ever thought it was a good idea to give kids under 4 green and black paint were kidding themselves.

Rachel and her friend.

I love her new "smile" for pictures. If you look closely enough you can see the green "lipstick"

The finished product: A silly snake!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Her camera smile cracks me up! That's great that she gets to play with paints. :)

Hall Family said...

what a fun time for you two together! I love that smile!! :)