Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I didn't sleep on the floor

Rachel likes to take her nap in the papazon (not sure of the spelling). I know I left her asleep in the chair, the next thing I know Ashley wakes up and when I go past Rachel's room I peek through the open crack of her door to make sure she's still asleep. This is what I saw...



This is the conversation when she woke up...

M: Rachel, why did you fall asleep on the floor?
R: I didn't.
M: Did you fall out of the papazon?
R: No.
M: Did you wake up on the floor?
R: No.
M: Rachel, I have a picture of you asleep on the floor. Do you want to see it?
R: No.
M: Look (show her the above picture)
R: Why did I sleep on the floor?

No comments: