I took Rachel to her first live theatrical performance on Saturday to see a middle school production of Beauty and the Beast. It was funny on the way there trying to explain what a play was. She asked a hundred questions throughout the show, even though when I asked her to answer her own question she could. During one of the last songs her friend asked if she wanted to get up and dance. One of the girls in the show that we knew said she kept looking over at Rachel and she was all smiles so she must have had a good time.
Prior to the show the girls were invited to have Tea w/ Belle. They got to dress up as princesses, eat desserts and drink out of real porcelain tea cups. Rachel wouldn't take a single picture alone with any of the cast. Thankfully she had a friend who was all for having her picture taken; it's the only way I got any photos of Rachel.
1 comment:
Gabrielle and I went to a local production of Annie around Christmas and she loved it! I have wanted to take her to another one and this one looks like fun, especially the tea party before.
Post a Comment