The "Tag" go to your fifth folder and take your fifth picture and then tag five people
Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:
Check out the rest of the family fun:
Monday, October 27, 2008
can i plead the 5th?
I got tagged by my lovely friend Paige that I haven't seen in forever keep up by reading her blog. I should stop commenting so I don't keep getting tagged, but I figured I can always ignore it, but this could be interesting.
The "Tag" go to your fifth folder and take your fifth picture and then tag five people I have tons of folders and folders within folders so this is the fifth picture from the fifth folder of this year.
Now my five tagged friends are... Lindsey, Melissa, Lauren, Sarah, and Julie
The "Tag" go to your fifth folder and take your fifth picture and then tag five people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha did i get tagged because I comment a lot?! haha just kidding, fun tag! :)
5,5,5, sounds like the Dominos offer!
Post a Comment