Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun Facts: 11 months

  • Learning to feed herself with a spoon
  • Knows about 15 words
  • Walking and I think trying to run (she throws her hands behind her back like she's flying)
  • Goes down slides, by herself.
  • Climbs stairs (doesn't come down)
  • Loves being outside. When I ask her if she wants to go out, she heads to the door.
  • Helps get herself dressed.
  • Gives Hugs!
  • Waves at people spontaneously
  • Plays by herself
  • Laughs at the TV
  • Calls the football "daddy"
  • Will wave her hand when we say, "Fight On" and sing the USC Fight Song
  • Can open and close cabinets

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Also, Headbutts Daddy goodnight.

Hall Family said...

haha She's growing up so fast!! One more month and she'll be all grown up!! haha just kidding ;)

The Fife's said...

I can't believe she will be one next month. I was going to say that she still doesn't have any hair, but the next post proves that she grew it really fast!