Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blessing Day

Yesterday, January 6th, Daddy (Mike) had the opportunity to bless me at church. I want to thank those who were able to come and thank my grandpas and uncles for participating in this ordinance. I also want to thank Grandma Wendy for opening up her home afterwards for a luncheon. It was a lot of fun to have the entire Anderson family together, Shelly's dad- Grandpa Bill, Great Grandpa Ken and Ramona, and friends I hadn't met yet or seen in a while all in one place! Thanks again for making this day special. Enjoy my photos.



This is my blessing dress Grandma Donna bought me. Sorry you couldn't come. I missed you.


This is my family- I'm the cute one in the middle!

4 comments:

The Fife's said...

What a cutie! You guys are a cute little family.

Hall Family said...

CUte Family!! :) It is a special day!!! :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Rachel,

Phillip and I sure enjoyed coming to your blessing. Thanks for inviting us. Tell your parents "hi" for me.

Kimberly

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

Shelly, you look amazing. Mike, well you look like Mike. Congrats on the new baby. How exciting! our blog is http://codyandallisoncirac.blogspot.com