Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:
Check out the rest of the family fun:
Thursday, January 24, 2008
To Eat In or To Eat Out
My suggestion is not to try to breastfeed a baby and try to eat dinner at the same time, it really doesn't work. Last night we went out to dinner w/ the baby for the first time all was going well until they brought the food. The aroma of our pasta must have aroused the hunger pains in Rachel's little belly because she decided she was going to wake up and want food. As a bonus, we forgot the diaper bag so we no burp clothes and my hootie hider was in the bag. Fortunately, we had a blanket with us, so while eating I had to try to feed the baby. I had always said I'd never breastfeed in public- that's out the window! Oh well when the baby has a need I have to supply. I only got a few bites and had to take the rest home. Take out is so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm about to sound dumb but what's a hootie hider?
A Hootie Hider is like an apron that you use while breastfeeding instead of having to use a blanket.
I find I do LOTS of things now that I would have shuddered at in my pre-baby days.
Post a Comment