Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Rest of The Trip

The rest of the trip included seeing a lot of snow! Here are a few of the places we've been:

We took a train ride on the Heber Valley Train through Provo Canyon.


We drove through This Is The Place Heritage Park and saw the monument and Brigham Young's home.


I also spent a morning at Gardner's Village which is a quaint shopping village. If you're in the vicinity I'd say it's forth the 20 min. drive from Salt Lake to spend a couple hours there. Check out the stores and the history of the village.




2 comments:

Hall Family said...

I absolutely love Gardner's Village!

The Fife's said...

I am glad you had a nice trip. It was fun to see you.