Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Pictures

In May we had professional pictures taken as a family and to celebrate Rachel's half year mark. We decided to buy the cd of all the pictures and finally got it. So here are the pictures. If you want any let me know which one(s) and I can email it to you.

Click to play Our Family


Click to play Our Pictures


Click to play Rachel's Make up photos


Click to play Hugs and Kisses

6 comments:

The Haney Family said...

So cute! Where did you go? Those are great. I love the big family one where Rachel is smiling so big. And she looks like she's having fun in her pool!

Shelly said...

Believe it or not we went to Target.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Rachel has an awesome smile. She always seems so enthusiastic.

Jasmine said...

Those are so great! The camera really loves Rachel - and she seems to love it, too. :) (I think I may have said that before...)

The Fife's said...

She has the greatest smile! What a cute family.

Paige said...

I love your pictures. I can;t believe that you got them taken at Target. Too bad there is not a target near to take ours. when i have a little girl, remind me of hte make up pictures that you have of Rachel, I will want to do them :)