![]() |
Mike and I bought Rachel a little blowup pool to put on our balcony. We used it once and then it sat there for a week before completely evaporating and being filled with slimmy grimmy dust and dirt (thanks to sandy Las Vegas). So we cleaned it all out and Mike had a brilliant idea to cover it with plastic so the dust and sand can't get in. It also doesn't let the water evaporate or the heat escape so Rachel has a personal hot tub. She didn't seem to mind.

3 comments:
we had to do that last summer with our pool when we were still in Utah, because of bugs! It works! and the kids LOVED the pool! (no matter how cheap it was)
A personal hot tub - we should all be so lucky. :)
I wish I had my own personal hot tub!
Post a Comment