Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry for the hiatus

We haven't posted anything in 10 days so I thought I'd post something to fill the void. I know you're all just dying to see more pictures and video of Rachel. Too bad, because you're getting a picture of the dog. On the coffee table.Apparently it's too hot in Las Vegas to sleep, I don't know, on the floor somewhere. Or maybe this is now the only safe harbor from the clutches of sir-grips-a-lot-and-won't-let-go. It's a toss up.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

haha that's funnY! :) haha (thought of you today when I was listening to Jimmy Eat World) :)

Jasmine said...

That's awesome! At least it's a slightly more normal spot than the bathroom sink, which is where Tiger spends most of the day now.