Fun! At least your trip to Huntington Beach was great enough to wear swim suits!! Ours wasn't, but then again it was during New Years hahaha
h your pictures and it gets stuck on 21, do you know why? I have tried different computers and everything
picture 22 is a video it might just take a second to load, but I didn't have a problem on my computer, it just took a second.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fun! At least your trip to Huntington Beach was great enough to wear swim suits!! Ours wasn't, but then again it was during New Years hahaha
h your pictures and it gets stuck on 21, do you know why? I have tried different computers and everything
picture 22 is a video it might just take a second to load, but I didn't have a problem on my computer, it just took a second.
Post a Comment