I was balancing a checkbook when Rachel found one of her bows. She brought it over to me and I said "oh, look you found your bow." She then handed it to me, so I assumed she wanted to wear it so I put it on expecting her to immediately pull it off. However once it was on she went back to playing and hasn't tried to take it off yet. I just may have a girly girl.
4 comments:
but the headband is a USC headband, so maybe not an all-the-way-girly-girl ;)
a girly trojan fan! Fight On!
I love that it is USC!! Gabrielle is just getting to liking things in her hair, but I didn't have her wear much when she was little.
Jasmine has a point - maybe it's more a case of school spirit than girliness. :)
I love her red hair.
Post a Comment