Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wife Escapes



My friend Julie and I wanted to have something else in our lives to discuss other than our child so we started having a monthly wife escape and inviting other friends. So far we've gone to the movies and painted pottery (I made a tooth fairy box and a piggy bank for Rachel). This month we went bowling. After one game we had decided our scores were low enough to call it quits and gather our husbands up for Sweet Tomatoes. I scored a 91 and finished one with only one broken nail. I call that a success for me.

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

That sounds fun!!! :) I'm glad you got to get out!! It is nice to have something to talk about other than the kids :) Love ya!!