We'll we've been busy around here. We just got back from Houston visiting Grandma Donna and Grandpa Bill along with Auntie Brooke and Uncle Will. When I say we I mean Me and Rachel, Mike got to stay home and work while we played.
My mom had a week off from work so she flew us home for a few days. We spent it relaxing and shopping mostly. On Sunday afternoon Grandma and Brooke went with us to the Mercer Arboretum for a stroll through the gardens. We even found where my mom and dad carved there initials into a tree.
We got home last night a little after 8 and tomorrow morning we are headed to LA for Kevin and Kellie's wedding. Rachel is going to be well traveled before the month is over! I'll add pictures and more stories when we get back and I'm not repacking the suitcases.
1 comment:
you got to go home--I'm jealous! :) hehe just kidding! Rachel will be a well-traveled kiddo! Hope your family (and your parents and siblings as well) is/are well!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment