
Well 4 hours later the snow has started sticking and of course I made a couple mistakes. I had to run out to the grocery store and decided the snow was not going to intimidate me. I lived in Jersey for Heaven's sake, I can do it. Unfortunately, living in Vegas you aren't prepared for snow. I put Rachel in the car seat, turned the car on to warm it up and realized I couldn't see out of any of my windows. Surprise, they were covered in snow. So to clear the front side windows I rolled them down and shrieked and laughed as the snow fell into the car.

I then proceeded to get out and use a couple napkins that were in the car. Unfortunately after the trip to the store I had no more napkins and had to use my glove. After the first swipe I decided it would be smarter to take the glove off and do it.
I love the palm trees covered in snow!
3 comments:
wow, snow in las vegas, that is crazy. I am watching it come down right now and am so glad that I don't have to go anywhere. You may not see snow there in a long time, but maybe you should have a snow scraper!
I've hit situations like that when I was in Utah--I should have known better.
I also realized that it's not a good idea to take Alexis out in her stroller when it's snowing. I had to walk over to get the mail, and there was so much slush on the ground that I almost slipped and fell three times. A stroller isn't the most stable thing to grab onto when you're falling.
You've got to go buy you a scraper! It saves on your freezing hands and arms!
Post a Comment