Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sweet Hitch-Hiker & Stolen

Since Mike has nothing better to do at work...I added quotes from the songs for fun - again, nothing better to do. If you want just the highlights skip to questions 7 & 8 then buy an Our Lady Peace anthology.

Just because Shelly's hoping hers will come out better then Mike's did. =)

Directions:
  1. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the "next" button to get your answer.
  3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY OR NON-SENSICAL IT SOUNDS.
  4. Try it if you want to, I'm anti-tagging.
Well, here we go!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Axl Rose - SR-71
"Where did you go, Axl Rose?"

Hey Girl- Dashboard Confessional

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Diane - Guster
"I don't say it but I know you know"

Not Falling Apart- Maroon 5

3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Do you Remember - Phil Collins
"There's a look I can't describe in your eyes"

The Background- Third Eye Blind

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Into the Fire - Scarlet Pimpernel Soundtrack
"Never hold back your step for a moment, never doubt that your courage will grow"

Soldier's Daughter- Tonic

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
Don't Stop - Our Lady Peace
"No one will ever compare, will ever be better than you"

Life for Rent- Dido

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Farther Along - Brad Paisley
"Farther along we'll know all about it; farther along we'll understand why...We'll understand it all bye and bye"

Superman- Sister Hazel

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
"When I counted up my demons, saw there was one for every day"

Notes.../ Twisted Every Way- Andrew Lloyd Webber (Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Unbelievable - EMF
"You're so unbelievable!"

Tunic (Song for Karen)- Sonic Youth

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Being Overrun - Dalton Grant
"And I feel I'm being overrun"

Really Might Be Gone- Bowling for Soup

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
You Don't Miss Your Water (Til the Well Runs Dry) - Craig David
"Can't somebody answer me the question why you don't miss your water til the well runs dry?"

The (After) Life Of The Party- Fall Out Boy

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Galapogos - The Smashing Pumpkins
"Rescue me from me and all that I believe"

How Could You Want Him- Spin Doctors

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Potato Girl - Our Lady Peace
"She reappears divine; you noticed"


We Only Come Out At Night- The Smashing Pumpkins

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Blister - Our Lady Peace
"No one listens but I'm okay with it"

Center of Attention- Guster

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Apology - Our Lady Peace
"You are my life"

American Gigolo- Weezer

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Lollipop - Aqua (dang you Shelly for buying that album)
"You are my lollipop - sugar, sugar top" ???

With a Little Bit of Luck- Alan Dudley (My Fair Lady Soundtrack)

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Barrel of a Gun - Guster
"I finally fell in love, I've been waiting forever"

Shaking- Our Lady Peace

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
"Well okay, I made this up"

Uninvited- Alanis Morissette (City of Angels Soundtrack)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Space Rock - Weezer
"It's a game, and you play"

Wordplay- Jason Mraz

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
One after 909 - The Beatles
"Pick up my bag, run to the station, railman says 'you've got the wrong location' "

High Speed- Cold Play

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Sparks - Coldplay
"I promise you this - I'll always look out for you"

Curbside Prophet- Jason Mraz

21. SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
One Man Army - Our Lady Peace
"Take these plastic people, read their lips, now let it linger; is there anything that makes them sound sincere?"

Cavanaugh Park- Something Corporate

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Sweet Hitch-Hiker - Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Cruisin' on through the junction, I'm flyin' 'bout the speed of sound"

Stolen- Dashboard Confessional

I swear this is possibly the most depressing 22 song set possible in my music library. Makes me seem suicidal or something (with the striking exception of the enthusiastic Scarlet Pimpernel cameo tucked in there). Wow. I'm so jealous of Lindsey's list now.

I like some of mine. I think #'s 2, 5, 11, 13, 14, & 22 came out pretty good. It's definitely better than Mike's.

2 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

WHY ARE HALF YOUR SONG OUR LADY PEACE?? seriously dude. get a few different cd's or SOMETHING. i can't help it that my ultra diverse librario musical came out with a much better list :)

Anonymous said...

it was on RANDOM. I was thinking it would be mostly Guster. Apparently, my computer has a thing for Canadian rock.