Please help us in supporting Rachel as she undergoes the long journey to recovery from Leukemia. Follow her journey here:
Check out the rest of the family fun:
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I'm a GENIUS and everyone should know it!
So this morning I ran to the grocery store, using my sisters car. My sister drives a sporty 2 door car and I have the practical 4 door family car. I get what I need in the store to make my dad a yummy jello pretzel dessert, which if you've never tried it I recommend you do so some time soon. I get to the car and go to put Rachel in her car seat in the backseat, so I pull the lever and move the driver seat aaalll the way to the front and side stepped into the car so I avoid making contact with Rachel's head with the car, scoot in a bit and sit. This normally works in my car... not so much in a 2 door I found myself sitting on the floor. After a bit of a chuckle at myself I properly sat on the seat and got Rachel buckled up. Tada another genius is born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha :) it's okay :) Yeah, I absolutely love the jello pretzel dessert--by far way too addicting too! :)
Post a Comment