Rachel attempted her first solo flight. She put her arms off the edge of the bed and went. I heard the thump of her landing and saw her bent awkwardly on the floor. I was
soo scared she broke her neck, but she moved and shortly after I picked her up her crying ceased. I think it scared her more than anything. We do have evidence of this failure in the shape of a red nose, she got rug burn on one side of her nose :(My dad said, "Well, maybe she won't be so quick to jump off of things." Nope, Dad, your wrong. Later that day she tried to take the test again. But overprotective mom wouldn't allow this one solo or not, she had enough for one day.
Test Results:
Test One: Crawl through walls-- Failed
Test Two: Fly-- Failed
Analysis:
Not A Superhero!
1 comment:
I love how you tell this story, I know Rachel will get a kick out of it when she's older :) Funny girl!
Post a Comment